Terms and Policies
- Children must be kept at home in case fever or any infectious illness & the school office to be informed.
- Upon return, A letter from the attending Doctor to be submitted in the Office stating the child is fit to join back.
School Transport :
- Person receiving or seeing-off the child to be at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to the given time.
- If there is no one at the bus stop to receive the child, he / she will be brought back to the Nursery.
- The child will only be handed over to the person mentioned in the Transport Form.
- Do not call the bus driver on the mobile for Safety Reasons. All communication will be through the office.
- Nanny on board / Sc. Office will contact you if any situation arises on the route or there’s any change in the timings.
- Please inform the office in time if the child will not be attending school.
Own Transport :
- Child will be handed over only to the Parent or the Person appointed by the parent. In case of any change a written note to be sent along with the person sent for pick-up & the parent to call & inform the school in advance of the same.