Leading Kids Towards A Bigger, Better,Brighter Future!
- To make Learning a Natural, Joyful & Meaningful experience for children in our care!
- To play an important role in the Community helping the very young to develop into smart, fearless, well-adjusted, independent individuals – providing every opportunity possible for them to discover their talents & abilities and acquire new skills in a friendly, comfortable and caring environment.
- To be sought after as a reliable, dependable & affordable institution by the working parents & home –makers So they are able to leave their children & focus on their work with total peace of mind.
Our Aims & Goals
- To provide children with a happy, relaxed, safe, secure & stimulating environment – A Home Away From Home – A Family of Friends, Teachers & Caregivers who genuinely love & care for them.
- To respect & treat every child as an individual.
- To educate each child to his/her full potential, in a non-competitive, equal opportunity environment.
- To lay foundation of language, literacy & numeracy skills.
- To help children understand, discover & learn more about the Wonderful World We Live in.
- To enable each child to enjoy a wide & full range of experience for their physical, social, emotional & intellectual development.
- To ensure that each child feels nurtured, secure & an important member of the group.